Audio And Video Conference Systems
Polycom Video Conference System
|Voltage||AC 100 to 240 V|
|Operating Temperature||41 to 95 Deg F|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80% (non condensing)|
|Power Requirements||DC 19.5V|
|Dimensions||11 1/8 x 2 1/4 x 9 5/8 inches|
|Memory Stick||Memory Stick slot x 1|
|Tablet Interface||Tablet Interface x 1|
- HD H.239 Dual Stream - 30 Frames Per Second!
- RF Remote Commander (not IR) - Means you dont even have to point it at the system.
- Built-in streaming (unicast) - Means you dont need a multicast router (limited number)!
- Built-in Microphone - Means crystal clear communication, you don't need to buy extra microphone.
Additional camera control functions available through PCS-XG80/55 on screenmenu structure are:
- Brightness control
- White Balance
Camera control functions not available for control are:
- Preset control or preset image capture These cannot be selected or stored
- BrightfaceTM / Noise reduction function These are not available for this camera as this operation is only available for the PCSA-CXG80 camera
- Image Flip This is not available for this camera as this function is only for BRC camera range that support image flip function
Video Conference System
|Video Output||USB 2.0|
|Voltage||DC 12V +/- 10%, 1.2A|
|Frequency response||80 Hz to 22 kHz|
|Polycom stereo sound||22 KHz audio|
|Polycom Real Presence||700|
|Work Temperature||0-50 Deg C|
|Effective Pixels||2.1 mega pixels|
|Work Humidity||0-95% RH|
Audio Conference System
|Frequency Range||VHF 190-280 MHz|
|Audio Output||0-400 mV|
|Power input||24V DC|
|Pick up Range||up to 60 cm|
|Microphone Stem Length||41 cm|
We are offering Audio Conference System to our client.
Polycom SoundStation Duo Expandable
|Operating Temperature||-32 to 104 Deg F (0-40 Deg C)|
|Display Size||248 x 68 pixels (W x H)|
|Phone Dimensions||15.6 x 12.9 x 2.5 Inch|
|Phone Console Weight||1.62 lb (0.74 kg)|
|Protocol Support||IETF SIP (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs)|
|AC Power Supply||100-240 V, 24 V, 0.5 A, 2.5 mm DC plug|
|Loudspeaker Frequency Response||220-7000 Hz|
|Storage Temperature||- 22 to 131 deg F (-30-55 deg C)|
de facto standard for connecting groups of people across multiple locations. With the Polycom SoundStation Duo conference phone, Polycom has taken the concepts of group productivity tool and standard office workhorse to a new level for small to midsize rooms, delivering the ultimate in deployment flexibility, ease of use, and audio quality.
Unrivaled investment protection with the broadest connection options:Whether you currently have a traditional analog connection or have already migrated to Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony, the Polycom SoundStation Duo conference phone works. In VoIP environments, the SoundStation Duo delivers the most robust standards-based interoperability in the industry.
Lower cost of deployment and administration:Setting up the SoundStation Duo for analog operation is as simple as plugging it in. In open SIP-based VoIP environments, a web-based tool assists with setup and facilitates online software upgrades. A large backlit display with broad multi-language support offers call information and context sensitive call functions.
Crystal-clear voice conferencing with no compromises:Backed by Polycom’s legendary audio technology, the SoundStation Duo phone delivers remarkably clear voice quality. From Polycom HD VoiceTM technology and full-duplex audio to the latest in echo cancellation and resistance to mobile phone and wireless device interference, the SoundStation Duo conference phone delivers unrivaled group conferencing experiences without distractions.
- Built-in investment protection:Use in analog or IP mode and keep it up-to-date with simple online software upgrades.
- Robust interoperability: Compatible with a broad array of IP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration.
- Business continuity:Auto failover from IP to analog and failback for continuous operation in case of a network failure.
- Unparalleled voice clarity: Polycom HD VoiceTM technology makes your IP conference calls more effective and productive.
- Easy to deploy and administer: Web configuration tool eliminates the need for a boot server.
- Superior call handing, security, and provisioning: Leveraging the most advanced IP endpoint software in the industry.
- Unmatched flexibility: Connect to mobile phones and PCs for Internet dialing.
- Item Code: Polycom-SoundStation-Duo