Offering you a complete choice of products which include sony sg-tl80 video conference system.
Sony SG-TL80 Video Conference System
Product Price: Rs 2.5 Lakh / PieceGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 5 Piece
The Sony SG-TL80 Video Conferencing Solution includes a high-power camera with a built-in microphone. It is an expansion of Sony's HD videoconferencing line-up. From PowerPoint and animations to live DVDs, users can also seamlessly share PC data in HD at 30 frames per second. Dual stream functionality lets you send two separate parallel streams of live, HD information. For example, both live camera view and animated PowerPoint data can be displayed in HD on two different screens or projectors at a remote site. It features a six-site multipoint conferencing with the optional embedded MCU, built-in conference recording and unicast/multicast streaming capability that enhances the overall meeting experience for everyone. The Sony SG-TL80 HD Video Conferencing Solution is the perfect solution for the executive desktop environment or smaller meeting spaces with two to three people in medical care, distance learning, and corporate conference rooms and training.
|Voltage||AC 100 to 240 V|
|Operating Temperature||41 to 95 Deg F|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80% (non condensing)|
|Power Requirements||DC 19.5V|
|Dimensions||11 1/8 x 2 1/4 x 9 5/8 inches|
|Memory Stick||Memory Stick slot x 1|
|Tablet Interface||Tablet Interface x 1|
- HD H.239 Dual Stream - 30 Frames Per Second!
- RF Remote Commander (not IR) - Means you dont even have to point it at the system.
- Built-in streaming (unicast) - Means you dont need a multicast router (limited number)!
- Built-in Microphone - Means crystal clear communication, you don't need to buy extra microphone.
Additional camera control functions available through PCS-XG80/55 on screenmenu structure are:
- Brightness control
- White Balance
Camera control functions not available for control are:
- Preset control or preset image capture These cannot be selected or stored
- BrightfaceTM / Noise reduction function These are not available for this camera as this operation is only available for the PCSA-CXG80 camera
- Image Flip This is not available for this camera as this function is only for BRC camera range that support image flip function
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback