Benq DLP Projectors
|Throw Ratio||1.96~2.15, (78 inch @3.1 m)|
|Horizontal Frequency||15 K~102 KHz|
|Light Source Wattage||196W|
|Display Color||30 Bits (1,07 billion colors)|
|Native Aspect Ratio||Native 43 (5 aspect ratio selectable)|
|Keystone Adjustment||1D, Vertical +/- 40 degrees|
|Clear Image Size||60 ~ 180 inch|
|Image Size||30 ~ 300 inch|
|Vertical Scan Rate||23~120 Hz|
|Speaker||2W x 1|
3,600 lumens of high brightness enable comfortable lights-on presentations to promote discussion, collaboration, and note-taking in small well-lit meeting rooms accommodating up to 10 participants. The high luminance boosts picture quality with vibrant color for pictures and videos as well as crisp text and fine details.
High Contrast for Clear Text:
- With industry-leading contrast and pixel fill factor, BenQ projectors produce the truest blacks and unmatched readability with every character, graph, and chart crisply defined. High fill factor increases clarity for black and white or color images and reduces eye strain for presenters and audiences to stay focused on the content.
Vertical Keystone for Perfect Alignment
- Countering the trapezoid effect when the projector must be placed off-center, such as simple placement on top of a table, vertical keystone function adjusts the image for a professionally squared image. Keystone correction makes it easy to project ideally aligned images from a variety of locations.
Convenient Room-to-Room Portability:
- A sleek, compact industrial design and light 1.95kg weight make it simple to move the projector from one room to another.
One-Touch Access to Install Functions:
- Thoughtfully redesigned, the new remote control includes a dedicated Quick Install button, which instantly accesses installation-friendly functions such as Test Pattern and Keystone directly without selecting nested menus in the On-Screen Display.
Easy-Access Top Door for Lamp Changes:
- Conveniently placed on top, an easy-to-open lamp door allows fast lamp access, maintenance, and replacement for uninterrupted productivity when the projector is ceiling mounted in meeting rooms. The quick-access lamp door significantly reduces downtime by eliminating the need to uninstall mounted projectors, making lamp changes fast and simple.
Kensington Lock to Discourage Theft:
- Designed for businesses to secure tabletop projectors, the Kensington lock interface provides “physical” security to meeting room projectors. BenQ business projectors are each built with a security bar to deter opportunistic thieves.
Power Saving, Eco Friendly Optimization:
- The BenQ Eco Cycle System eliminates electricity waste, reduces power-up wait time before and after meetings and minimizes maintenance for lower total cost of ownership.
Eco Cycle System:
- SmartEco™ Mode: SmartEco™ Mode analyzes input content to determine the brightness required for optimal color and contrast performance, conserving up to 70% lamp power while delivering the finest image quality without compromise.
- Eco Blank Mode: When the projector detects no source content, Eco Blank Mode automatically actives after 3 minutes of inactivity to eliminate distractions and save energy.
- Auto Power Off: BenQ business projectors power down after 20 minutes of inactivity to eliminate energy waste and concerns for teachers of leaving the equipment on.
0.5W in Standby Mode:
- When inactive, BenQ business projectors keep power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power, maximizing energy savings when the projector is connected but not in use.
- Fewer lamp replacements and maintenance translates into an overall lower cost of ownership. LampSave Mode adjusts lamp power dynamically according to content to extend projector lamp life up to 50% compared to normal mode.
|Model Name/Number||EB S41|
|Resolution||SVGA (800 x 600)|
|Voltage||100 to 220 V|
|Native Resolution||1024 x 768|
|Native Aspect Ratio||43|